Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Skeleton Boy

One of my all time favorite things is to peek at the free iTunes songs or videos or whatever of the week. Usually I am not particularly lucky and iTunes will fail again at putting up another crappy band. I am in awe at how they consistently put up bad songs, artists and bands. No matter how sucky a song is, I always download it. I am not really certain as to why, but I do. Maybe because I hope that it will grow on me...? Who knows. I suppose to each his own. BUT once in a blue moon they come through. And when they deliver, people, they deliver. I have come across two of my now favorite bands because of this little gadget. They always leave me guessing and it always gives me a little something to look forward to the following week.

This is just one of the few hits I feel that iTunes has gotten spot on. I applaud you for this. The video is intriguing, mostly just the lead singers sporadic dancing and how they keep the little bits of paper out of their eyes, mouths and nostrils amazes me. I mostly just like the song.

Have a listen for yourself if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment